--1)The animal feed pellet extruder machine is specialized designed to make pellet for animal food/feed, it is flat die type.
--2) The animal feed pellet making machine accepts the dry materials ( the moisture of raw materials is not less than the national standard of 13%)
--3)Guarantee the quality and long-term storage feed
--4) The animal feed pellet making is mainly suitable for smallscale farming, professional production of various livestock and poultry processing and aquatic granule feedstuff
--5)The pellet diameter can be 2.5mm,3mm,4mm,6mm,8mm,10mm
The bean pulp,grain, corn powder,crushed straw and grass,the meat and bone meal,fish meal, Miscellaneous meal. Also can be used to process rice husk, cottonseed skins,weeds,crop stalks, sawdust, and other plant wastes, especilly low-bonging and unformed materials.
The animal feed pellet making machine is used to Make the pellet for poultry/animal feed, such as the cow/cattle, the rabbit, the chicken, the fish, the pig, the horse,the sheep, the shrimp and other animal,etc.
Note:If this model can't satisfy your needs, we also have model 9KLP-120 ( 60-100kg/h),9KLP-150 (150-200kg/h),9KLP-200 ( 200-300kg/h), 9KLP-230 (300-300kg/h ) ,9KL-300 600-800kg/h )
Sample of feed pellet
Spare parts for rollers and moulds
Packaging & Shipping
--The animal feed pellet making machine will be packing in safe,durable wood crate then loaded into container
--The machine will be shipped out within 15 working days after get deposits
A:We Zhengzhou Aix Machinery Equipment with professional engineer team,good after-sale service
B:The animal feed pellet making machine works with electric motor, because different Country with different voltage, all can be customized
C: We will offer machine operation video and manual,which is easy for you to understand our machines
D:We have certificate ISO,CE
F:Machines are in stock a round the year, fast delivery
We Zhengzhou Aix Machinery Equipment Co.,ltd ( site--http://www.zzaix.com) with rich exporting experience for many years, we mainly deal with animal feed machine including feed grinder,feed mixer,feed pellet machine,cooler,dryer,packing machine, production line.High quality.
Payment term : 30% BY T/T as deposits, the rest 70% should be paid before delivery after machine finished
Delivery time:usually within 15 working days, will depend on